White Cotton-Satin Shirt
Charvet holds the title of the first label to establish a shirt shop, opening its doors in Paris in 1838, and has amassed a wealth of experience in fit, comfort and fabrication since then. This style is cut from silky-smooth cotton-satin and fastens with mother-of pearl-buttons in a similar creamy tone. Wear yours with a sharp suit for formal or evening events. Shown here with Boglioli jacket, Boglioli trousers, J.M. Weston shoes, Brioni tie.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This shirt is designed for a regular cut
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears an EU 39 (UK/US 15.5)
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- White cotton-satin
- Classic collar with removable stays, buttoned cuffs, side slits
- Button fastenings
- 100% cotton
- Hand wash
- Mother-of-pearl: Australia
- Made in France
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.