+ Kvadrat Tapered Worsted Wool-Blend Drawstring Trousers
EXCLUSIVE AT MR PORTER. The fabric used to make clothsurgeon's trousers was originally designed by Raf Simons - the designer has been collaborating with Danish mill Kvadrat for a number of years. Assembled in London, they have a gently tapered profile and an oversized flap pocket at the back.
This product was Locally Made.
This product is part of our Small World collection: MR PORTER's global edit of brands that champion people- and planet-first manufacturing methods. Every piece in the capsule adheres to the principles of our Craftsmanship Code.
- Fits true to size
- The model is wearing a size larger to achieve an oversized fit
- Tapered leg, low-crotch style
- These trousers are adjustable at the waist
- Weighted, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: waist size 30, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- Blue and white worsted wool-blend
- 90% wool, 8% nylon, 2% polyester
- Dry clean
- Made in United Kingdom
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.