Cotton-Piqué Polo Shirt
Ermenegildo Zegna was founded in 1910 with the aim of creating the most beautiful fabrics in the world - true to that spirit, the brand today uses only the finest textiles to craft its collections. This polo shirt has been made at its Trivero atelier from soft cotton-piqué with a finely striped collar.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This polo shirt is designed for a regular cut
- Mid-weight, slightly stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Brown and black cotton-piqué
- White tipping, side slits
- Button fastenings
- 100% cotton
- Hand wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.