Cotton and Cashmere-Blend Corduroy Blazer
Ermenegildo Zegna's blazer is one you can dress up or down throughout the winter season. It's cut from finely waled corduroy which is soft and velvety thanks to its cotton and cashmere-blend construction and fitted with handy patch pockets at the front.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This blazer is tailored for a regular cut
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears an IT 48
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Camel cotton and cashmere-blend corduroy
- Notch lapels, buttoned cuffs, two front patch pockets, double vent, internal zipped pocket and nubuck trims, fully lined
- Two button fastening
- 91% cotton, 9% cashmere; buttons: 100% horn (Buffalo); trims: 100% leather (Calf); lining1: 100% polyester; lining2: 100% cupro
- Dry cleaner
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.