Leather-Trimmed Wool and Cashmere-Blend Coat
Ermenegildo Zegna's coat is part of its sleek 'City' series that mirrors the Italian house's bespoke made-to-measure tailoring. It's cut from a '14 MilMil 14' wool and cashmere-blend, which is defined by the quality and softness of its superfine 14-micron fibres. Finishing touches include a slim leather belt and signature vertical stripe running the length of the lining.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This coat is tailored for a regular cut and is adjustable at the waist
- Internal shoulder pads
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears an IT 48
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Black wool and cashmere-blend and leather
- Notch lapels, buttoned cuffs, two welt front pockets, single vent, two internal welt pockets, partially lined
- 95% wool, 5% cashmere; trim: 100% leather (Calf); lining1: 58% cupro, 42% cotton; lining2: 60% cupro, 40% cotton; lining3; 100% cupro
- Dry clean
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.