Marley Distressed Tie-Dyed Denim Jeans
Mr Josué Thomas established LA-based brand Gallery Dept. to re-purpose vintage garments, as is the case for these jeans. A reworked pair of Levi's® '501's, they're tie-dyed in bold shades of purple, orange, blue and yellow, lightly distressed and detailed with the label's back patch in place of the original.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- Regular-straight leg, mid-rise style
- Size 32W 32L jeans have a hem width of approximately 7.5”/ 19cm
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a 32W 32L
- Model measures: waist size 30, height 6'0"/ 183cm
- Multicoloured denim
- Belt loops, five pockets, designer emblem, distressed
- Button fastenings
- 100% cotton
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.