Straight-Leg Pleated Super 160s Wool-Twill Trousers
Giorgio Armani designed his first men’s collection in 1975 and shortly after he earned the nickname 'King of the Blazer'. That mastery of tailoring is still a big part of the brand today, highlighted in pieces like these trousers. They’re cut from wool-twill in a relaxed straight-leg fit with smart pleats through the front.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- Relaxed-straight leg, mid-rise style
- Unfinished hems; alter to fit
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears an IT 46
- Model measures: waist size 30, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Navy Super 160s wool-twill
- Belt loops, front pleats, two front slash pockets, two back welt pockets, unfinished hems
- Button, hook and zip fastening
- 100% wool; lining: 60% acetate, 40% cupro
- Dry clean
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.