1966 Full Calendar Automatic 40mm Stainless Steel and Alligator Watch, Ref. No. 49535-11-131-BB60
Girard-Perregaux has made some exceptional advances in the watchmaking world over the years, and the brand pays tribute to its 1966 collection, which won the Neuchâtel Observatory Centenary Prize, with this stainless steel model. Powered by a Swiss-made calibre GP03300-0118 automatic movement and fitted with an alligator strap, it has an exhibition case back, so you can view the intricate inner workings and Côtes de Genève seal. The silver opaline dial showcases the day, date, month and moon-phase to help you stay on schedule. We offer a two-year warranty for all working parts and manufacturing faults for luxury watches. Call our Customer Care team for more information.
Need more advice? Read the Luxury Watch Guide.
- Swiss-made calibre GP03300-0118 automatic movement with 46-hour power reserve
- 27 jewels, 28,800 Vph
- Hour, minute and seconds hands
- Calendar with displays for date, day and month
- Precision moon-phase indicator
- Silver opaline dial
- Silver numerals and indices
- Stainless steel case
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Exhibition case back
- Buckle-fastening black alligator strap
- Case diameter: 40mm; case thickness: 10.8mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Alligator: USA
- Reference number: 49535-11-131-BB60
- Manufactured in Switzerland
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.