+ Ken Scott Camp-Collar Floral-Print Silk-Crepe Shirt
Gucci's Mr Alessandro Michele celebrates the works of American artist Mr Ken Scott, who was known as 'The Fashion Gardener' thanks to his affinity for vivid blooms. Printed all-over with stylised daisies, this camp-collar style shirt has been made in Italy from fluid silk-crepe. Pair yours with the coordinating shorts.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This shirt is designed for a loose fit
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears an IT 48
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- Multicoloured silk-crepe
- Camp collar, chest patch pocket, appliquéd designer emblem, pink piping
- Button fastenings
- 100% silk
- Dry clean
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.