H. MOSER & CIE.
Endeavour Tourbillion Ox's Eye Automatic 40mm 18-Karat Red Gold and Leather Watch, Ref. No. 1804-0401
The striking minimalism of H. Moser & Cie.'s 'Endeavour Tourbillon Ox's Eye' watch not only makes for a notable addition to your collection but is perfect for any formal event. Free from numerals and indices, the elegantly assembled dial gleams with a tonal effect inspired by an ox's eye, while the window at six o'clock frames the automatic movement's escapement. The case is crafted from 18-karat red gold that's complemented well by a brown leather strap.
We offer a two-year warranty for all working parts and manufacturing faults for luxury watches. For more information, contact one of our experts by emailing email@example.com
- Swiss-made calibre HMC 804 automatic tourbillon movement with 72-hour power reserve
- 28 jewels, 28,800 Vph
- Hour and minute hands
- Tonal-brown dial
- 18-karat red gold hands
- 18-karat red gold case
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Exhibition case back
- Pin buckle-fastening brown leather strap (Calf)
- Case diameter: 40mm; case thickness: 11.2mm; lug width: 20mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- Reference number: 1804-0401
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.