H. MOSER & CIE.
Pioneer Centre Seconds Automatic 42.8mm Stainless Steel and Webbing Watch, Ref. No. 3200-1214
This 'Pioneer Centre Seconds' watch exemplifies H. Moser & Cie.'s fuss-free yet nuanced aesthetic. It has a polished stainless steel 42.8mm case housing a 'Blue Lagoon' fumé dial, a design element that's become a 'Pioneer' signature. The precise HMC 200 automatic movement - which runs for up to three days and is visible through the exhibition case back - powers the hour, minute and second hands which are filled with Super-Luminova® for optimal legibility.
We offer a two-year warranty for all working parts and manufacturing faults for luxury watches. For more information, contact one of our experts by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Swiss-made calibre HMC 200 automatic movement with three-day power reserve
- 27 jewels, 21,600 Vph
- Hour, minute and second hands
- Blue Lagoon fumé dial
- White Super-LumiNova® hour and minute hands and indices, steel second hand
- Stainless steel case
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Exhibition case back
- Pin-buckle fastening turquoise webbing strap
- Case diameter: 42.8mm; case height: 14.2mm; strap width: 20mm; lug width: 22mm
- Water resistance: 12 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Reference number: 3200-1214
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.