H. MOSER & CIE.
Streamliner Perpetual Calendar Hand-Wound 42.3mm Stainless Steel Watch, Ref. No. 6812-1200
H. Moser & Cie.'s 'Streamliner' watch is named for the integration of its perpetual calendar function with the hour and minute trackers - the small red hand keeps the face unfettered of sub-dials, and its power reserve indicator is embedded between the indices, too. The stainless steel case and integrated bracelet borrow curves and a sleekness from Deco-era locomotives.
We offer a two-year warranty for all working parts and manufacturing faults for luxury watches. For more information, contact one of our experts by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Swiss-made calibre HMC 812 hand-wound movement with 7-day power reserve
- 33 jewels, 18,000 Vph
- Hour, minute and perpetual-calendar hands
- Date window
- Power reserve indicator
- Black fumé dial
- Gobolight®-injected steel hands and indices
- Stainless steel case
- Crown for time and date adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Exhibition case back
- Folding clasp-fastening stainless steel strap
- Case diameter: 42.3mm; case thickness: 13.2mm; strap width: 18mm; lug width: 18mm
- Water resistance: 12 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Reference number: 6812-1200
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.