H. MOSER & CIE.
Venturer Small Seconds Hand-Wound 43mm 18-Karat Red Gold and Leather Watch, Ref. No. 2327-0408
H. Moser & Cie.'s 'Venturer' takes design cues from the '20s and '60s and the result is timeless in its artful simplicity. The smoked dial - a signature of the watchmaker - has been crafted through a highly involved process of over 200 steps, and is detailed minimally to enhance the impact of its rich tones. Powered by a hand-wound movement, it's made from 18-karat red gold with a leather strap.
We offer a two-year warranty for all working parts and manufacturing faults for luxury watches. For more information, contact one of our experts by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Swiss-made calibre HMC 327 hand-wound movement with 72-hour power reserve
- 27 jewels, 18,000 Vph
- Hour and minute hands, small seconds
- Grey fumé dial
- 18-karat red gold hands
- 18-karat red gold case
- Crown for time and date adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Exhibition case back
- Pin buckle-fastening brown leather (Kudu) strap
- Case diameter: 43mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- Reference number: 2327-0408
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.