Quilted Shell Down Coat
Functionality has driven Herno since the very beginning - brand founder Mr Giuseppe Marenzi designed his first water-resistant coat in the Erno valley to protect from wind that blew down from the Alps every morning. Cut slightly longer in the body, this quilted shell coat has a warm stand collar and insulating down fill.
Small to size. See Size & Fit notes.
- Fits small to size. Take one size larger than normal
- Those with a larger chest may wish to take a further size up
- This coat is designed for a regular fit
- Quilted, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears an IT 50
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- Army-green shell
- Snap and two-way zip fastenings
- 100% polyamide; filling: 70% down, 30% feathers (Duck)
- Dry clean
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.