Donegal Merino Wool and Cashmere-Blend Rollneck Sweater
Named after the island on which it was founded (and is still based), Inis Meáin draws most of its inspiration from the rugged surrounding landscapes - the label often shares photographs online of beautiful vistas taken close to the workshop. This sweater is made from a Donegal merino wool and cashmere-blend and has a cosy rollneck to keep you warm on the coldest winter days.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- The model is wearing a size larger than his normal size to achieve a relaxed fit
- This sweater is designed for a regular fit
- Mid-weight knit
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- Multicoloured merino wool and cashmere-blend
- 80% merino wool, 20% cashmere
- Hand wash
- Made in Ireland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.