Portugieser Perpetual Calendar Automatic 42.4mm 18-Karat Red Gold and Alligator Watch, Ref. No. IW344202
IWC SCHAFFHAUSEN's 'Portugeiser' watch is engineered with the ingenious perpetual calendar developed by head watchmaker Mr Kurt Klaus in the early 1980s - it displays the date, day, month and moon phase, and even indicates when it's a leap year. Manufactured in Switzerland with an 18-karat gold case, it's powered by an in-house calibre 82650 automatic movement and set on a classic dark-brown alligator strap.
We offer a two-year warranty for all working parts and manufacturing faults for luxury watches.
- Swiss-made calibre 82650 automatic perpetual calendar movement with 60-hour power reserve
- 46 jewels, 28,800 Vph
- Hour, minute and second hands
- Perpetual calendar: date, day, month, leap year and perpetual moon phase displays
- Silver-plated dial
- Gold hands, numerals and indices
- 18-karat red gold case
- Crown for date and time adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Exhibition case back
- Pin buckle-fastening dark-brown alligator strap
- Case diameter: 42.4mm; case thickness: 13.8mm; lug width: 20mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Alligator: USA
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- Reference number: IW344202
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.