Bogota Shell Bomber Jacket
Mr John Elliott says he used to collect basics almost obsessively, so we can see why his own label is brimming with such impeccably made staples. This 'Bogota' bomber jacket is cut from sleek shell, detailed with a pair of utility pockets at the sleeve and has a quilted lining for lightweight insulation. It'll go with pretty much any casual outfit.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- The model is wearing a size larger than his normal size to achieve a relaxed fit
- This jacket is designed for a regular fit
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Black shell
- Sleeve zipped and snap-fastening patch pockets, two front snap-fastening welt pockets, ribbed trims, fully lined
- 100% nylon; trim: 86% cotton, 11% polyester, 3% polyurethane; lining: 100% polyester
- Dry clean
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.