No stranger to a cold winter, Kestin Hare calls Scotland home, so his outerwear is built for comfort, longevity and warmth. Padded with a recycled filling, this quilted 'Pathhead' jacket is made from water-repellent shell and has an adjustable hem to help trap heat.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- The model is wearing a size larger to achieve a looser fit
- This regular cut jacket is designed for a comfortable fit
- Quilted, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Sand shell
- Funnel neck, elasticated cuffs and drawstring hem, two front pouch pockets, internal pocket
- Snap fastenings
- 74% polyamide, 26% cotton; filling: 100% recycled polyester; lining: 100% nylon
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.