Shop now. Pay with Learn more
Edinburgh-based Kestin names its garments after locations in Scotland, like this 'Hawick' sweatshirt which is titled for one of the country's most famous manufacturing towns. It's cut from Japanese-sourced nylon-blend shell and has practical zipped pockets placed discreetly on the side seams. It's lined with cotton-blend Airtex jersey for breathability and warmth.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- The model is wearing a size larger to achieve a looser fit
- This sweatshirt is designed for a regular cut
- Mid-weight, slightly stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Navy nylon-blend shell
- Crew neck, two zipped pockets
- 88% nylon, 12% polyurethane; lining: 69% cotton, 31% polyester
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.