Grey Slim-Fit Conrad Wool-Flannel Trousers
EXCLUSIVE AT MR PORTER. In the film, Kingsman's HQ is nestled among tailoring houses on Savile Row, so it's only natural that the accompanying line is filled with impeccable silhouettes and meticulously sourced fabrics. These slim trousers are cut from soft wool-flannel that's been acquired from a 350-year-old mill. They have side adjusters so you can perfect the fit and forgo a belt.
- Fits small to size. Take one size larger than normal
- Slim cut, mid-rise trousers with unfinished hems and adjustable tabs at the waist
- Size IT 50 trousers have a hem width of approximately 8.7”/ 22cm and a rise measurement of 11.8”/ 30cm
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears an IT 50
- Model measures: waist size 32, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Grey wool-flannel
- Adjustable waist tabs, three pockets, pressed creases, unfinished hems
- Hook, button and zip fastening
- 100% wool; lining: 100% viscose
- Dry clean
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.