Storm System Quilted Baby Cashmere and Shell Hooded Jacket
When it comes to luxury fabrics, Loro Piana is undoubtedly one of the world's leaders. Made from sturdy shell, this jacket is treated with the brand's patented Storm System® technology for a waterproof, wind-resistant finish. It's panelled with prized baby cashmere, further lined with cashmere for the utmost in comfort and then packed with an insulating cashmere-blend padding. The hood and ribbed-knit collar are detachable so you can adjust the coverage.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- Cut for a loose fit with a thick lining for a close internal fit
- Drawcord hem for a flexible fit
- Quilted, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Navy baby cashmere and shell
- Detachable zipped drawstring hood, detachable buttoned collar, snap-fastening cuffs, two front zipped pockets, drawstring hem, four internal pockets, fully lined
- Snap and two-way zip fastenings
- Fabric1: 100% nylon; fabric2: 100% polyurethane; fabric3: 100% baby cashmere; buttons: 100% horn (buffalo); lining1: 100% cashmere; lining2: 100% polyester; padding: 52% cashmere, 35% polyester, 12% polyactic acid
- Dry clean
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.