Double-Breasted Wool and Cashmere-Blend Peacoat
- UK/US 36 (sold out)
- UK/US 38 (sold out)
- UK/US 40 (sold out)
- UK/US 42 (sold out)
- UK/US 44 (sold out)
- UK/US 46 (sold out)
Mackintosh's peacoat is as classic as they come, so you'll find yourself reaching for it year after year. It's been made in England from warming grey wool blended with a hint of cashmere for an even softer handle. The satin lining ensures it sits comfortably over layers beneath. Shown here with Officine Generale sweater, Common Projects sneakers, Acne Studios trousers.
This item is large to size. See Size & Fit notes.
- Fits large to size. Take one size smaller than normal
- This regular cut coat is tailored for a comfortable fit
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a UK 36
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Grey wool and cashmere-blend
- Notch lapels, two front slash pockets, single vent, fully lined
- Double-breasted button fastenings
- 90% wool, 10% cashmere; buttons: 100% horn (buffalo); lining: 100% cupro
- Dry clean
- Made in England
- Made in United Kingdom
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.