1858 Monopusher Automatic Chronograph 42mm Stainless Steel, Ref. No. 125582
Montblanc's '1858' line references professional Minerva watches from the '20s and '30s that were developed specifically for military use and mountain exploration. Manufactured in the Swiss Jura mountains, this polished stainless steel monopusher chronograph has a vintage-inspired black dial with large Arabic numerals and luminescent 'cathedral' hands for optimal legibility. It's powered by a calibre MB 25.12 automatic movement whose single-pusher activated stopwatch function shows elapsed time with the central sweep seconds hand and 30-minute counter.
We offer a two-year warranty for all working parts and manufacturing faults for luxury watches. Call our Customer Care team for more information.
- Swiss-made calibre MB 25.12 automatic chronograph movement with 48-hour power reserve
- 27 jewels, 28,800 Vph
- Hour and minute hands, second subdial
- Chronograph: sweep second hand, 30-minute subdial
- Telemeter scale
- Black dial
- Beige luminescent hour and minute hands and Arabic numerals, stainless steel central and sweep seconds hands and 30-minute counter
- Satin-finished stainless steel case
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Engraved case back
- Folding clasp fastening stainless steel bracelet
- Case diameter: 42mm; case thickness: 14.7mm; strap width: 22mm
- Water resistance: 10 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Reference number: 125582
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.