Panelled Twill, Jacquard and Corduroy Cardigan
EXCLUSIVE AT MR PORTER. Nicholas Daley's cardigan borrows its silhouette from traditional karate gi inspired by the collection's muses, martial artists Jim Kelly and Bruce Lee. It's made from navy twill and jacquard-woven with a reggae-inspired pattern at the cuffs, placket and corduroy-trimmed pockets, nodding to the founder's Jamaican heritage. Layer yours over a simple crew-neck tee.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- The model is wearing a size larger to achieve the runway look
- This cardigan is cut for a boxy fit
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- Navy twill and cotton-corduroy, red and navy jacquard
- Front flap pockets
- Button fastenings
- Fabric1: 100% cotton; fabric2: 64% rayon, 18% silk, 18% polyester
- Dry clean
- Made in United Kingdom
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.