Cary Grant 2 Round-Frame Gold-Tone and Tortoiseshell Acetate Optical Glasses
Oliver Peoples' tortoiseshell and gold-tone spectacles take their cues from the pair worn by Mr Cary Grant in North by Northwest. "The glasses are as Cary would have worn them,” says his widow Ms Barbara Grant Jayne. Zoom in on the tip of the frame and you'll spot a discreet CG monogram taken from the actor's stationery.
This item’s measurements are:
- Frame Height: 4.5cm / 1.8in
- Frame Width: 14cm / 5.5in
- Tortoiseshell acetate, gold-tone metal
- Non-prescription transparent lenses
- Designer colour: Grant Tortoise
- Come with a case
- Can be fitted with prescription or UV-protective lenses
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.