Hockney Linen and Cotton-Blend Shirt Jacket
"Linen has been used for centuries and is known for its soft, breathable qualities", reveals Oliver Spencer while emphasising the importance of choosing fabrics with a low environmental impact. This 'Hockney' shirt jacket is made from the airy fibre, blended with cotton and has three utility-style pockets inspired by classic workwear. Wear it over a plain or striped T-shirt.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- The model is wearing a size larger to achieve a relaxed fit
- This shirt is designed for a regular fit
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Navy linen and cotton-blend
- Classic collar, buttoned cuffs, chest patch pocket, two front flap pockets, side slits
- Button fastenings
- 55% linen, 45% cotton; buttons: 50% horn (Buffalo), 50% corozo
- Designer colour: Linton Ink Blue
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.