Tonda 1950 Automatic 39mm 18-Karat Rose Gold and Alligator Watch
Parmigiani Fleurier is esteemed for the technical ingenuity of its timepieces, which take hundreds of hours to craft at its workshop in the eponymous Swiss village. In the case of the 'Tonda 1950', the incredible slimness of the design is owed to a subtle displacement of a micro-rotor within the movement that enables precision timekeeping at only 2.6mm thick. A tribute to the brand's founder Mr Michel Parmigiani, born in 1950, the elegant purity of the dial and rose-gold case are an homage to hallmarks of his original designs. We offer a two-year warranty for all working parts and manufacturing faults for luxury watches. Call our Customer Care team for more information.
Need more advice? Read the Luxury Watch Guide.
- Swiss-made calibre PF701 automatic movement with 42-hour power reserve
- 29 jewels, 21,600 Vph
- Hour and minute hands, small seconds counter
- White dial
- Rose gold-plated hands and indices
- 18-karat rose gold case
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Exhibition case back
- Clasp-fastening brown alligator strap
- Case diameter: 39mm; case thickness: 8mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- Comes in a presentation box
- Alligator: USA
- Reference number: PFC288-1002401-HA1242
- Manufactured in Switzerland
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.