Slim-Fit Patchwork Cotton-Blend Corduroy Drawstring Trousers
Japanese brand Remi Relief uses premium fabrics and expert construction to make its clothing. These trousers are cut from velvety cotton-blend corduroy and have a slim fit through the leg. In ode to the Californian skate culture that inspired them, they're lovingly patchworked at the knee to resemble a pair that you've kickflipped and ollied in.
Small to size. See Size & Fit notes.
- Fits small to size. Take one size larger than normal
- The model is wearing a further size up to achieve a relaxed fit
- Slim cut, mid-rise style
- Drawcord at the waist for an adjustable fit
- Model wears a L
- Model measures: waist size 30, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- Tonal-blue denim
- Belt loops, drawstring waistband, two front slash pockets, two back welt pockets
- Button and zip fastening
- 85% cotton, 15% polyester
- Hand wash
- Designer colour: Indigo
- Made in Japan
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.