Double-Breasted Cotton-Twill Suit Jacket
Richard James' jacket balances tone and tailoring, making it stand out but not overtly so. It's cut from cotton-twill in a sharp double-breasted construction with wide peak lapels and a double vent, so you can prevent creasing while seated. Wear it with the matching trousers or a white pair to coordinate with the felted undercollar.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- Those with a larger chest may wish to take the next size up
- This jacket is intended for a semi-fitted cut
- Internal shoulder pads
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a UK 38
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Light-pink cotton-twill
- Notch lapels, non-functioning buttoned cuffs, chest welt pocket, two front patch pockets, double vent, two internal pockets, fully lined
- Double-breasted button fastenings
- 100% cotton; buttons: 100% horn (Buffalo); lining: 100% cupro
- Dry clean
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.