Cotton-Twill Suit Trousers
Colourful suiting has been Mr Richard James' signature ever since he opened shop on London's prestigious Savile Row in the early '90s. Tailored from cotton-twill, these trousers have buckled waist tabs and unfinished hems so you can personalise the fit. White and blue shirting will complement the light-pink hue best.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- Regular-straight leg, mid-rise style with unfinished hems and adjustable tabs at the waist
- Size 32 trousers have a hem width of approximately 7.7”/ 19.5cm and a rise measurement of 10.2”/ 26cm
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a 32
- Model measures: waist size 32, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Light-pink cotton-twill
- Adjustable waist tabs, two front slash pockets, two back welt pockets, pressed creases, unfinished hems
- Hook, button and zip fastening
- 100% cotton; buttons: 100% horn (Buffalo)
- Dry clean
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.