Teddy Leather-Trimmed Virgin Wool-Blend Bomber Jacket
- IT 46 (sold out)
- IT 48 (sold out)
- IT 50 (sold out)
- IT 52 (sold out)
- IT 54 (sold out)
- IT 56 (sold out)
You may already recognise SAINT LAURENT's 'Teddy' jacket – it's been worn by everyone from Post Malone to Messrs Mark Ronson, Jeff Goldblum and John Legend, so it's safe to say it's been pretty popular since its release in 2016. With its contrasting leather trims, this monochrome version is modelled after traditional varsity styles and cut from an insulating virgin wool-blend to keep you warm.
This item is small to size. See Size & Fit notes.
- Fits small to size. Take one size larger than normal
- This jacket is designed for a regular fit
- Ribbed hem
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears an IT 48
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- Black virgin wool-blend
- Two faux front welt pockets, white full-grain leather and striped ribbed trims, designer emblem at back, two internal welt pockets, fully lined
- Snap fastenings
- 90% virgin wool, 10% polyamide; trim1: 100% leather (Calf); trim2: 97% wool, 2% polyamide, 1% elastane; lining1: 100% cotton; lining2: 60% cupro, 40% cotton
- Specialist clean
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.