Virgin Wool Overcoat
Stockholm atelier Saman Amel constructs all of its overcoats with what it calls the 'split raglan' - an additional seam through the back, which relaxes the shoulders so it can be worn with both casual and formal outfits. Modelled on a traditional trench, this style is tailored from soft virgin wool that's naturally breathable. Wear it loose or use the belt to secure it and draw it in.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This coat is designed for a slightly loose fit; use the belt to secure at the waist
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears an IT 48
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Taupe virgin wool
- Button fastenings
- 100% virgin wool; buttons: 100% horn (Buffalo); lining: 100% cupro
- Dry clean
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.