Pima Cotton-Piqué Polo Shirt
Sid Mashburn calls this shirt the "Odysseus of polos" - it may not have starred in The Iliad, but it's a hero as far as wardrobe staples go. Made from soft, lightweight Pima cotton-piqué sourced from Peru, it's cut to fit comfortably and has an elongated back hem to keep it neatly tucked in.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- The model is wearing a size larger than his normal size to achieve a looser fit
- This polo is designed for a regular fit
- Lightweight, stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Light-blue Pima cotton-piqué
- Button fastenings
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
- Mother-of-pearl: Vietnam
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.