Aproador Embroidered Organic Cotton Worker Jacket
SMR Days' designs are not only fuelled by its founders' collective wanderlust, but they're designed to spotlight artisanal techniques from around the globe, too. The London-based brand ensures that its craftspeople are paid a living wage and that fair-trade principles are in effect throughout the whole supply chain. Made from OEKO-TEX®-certified organic cotton, this 'Aproador' jacket is topped with a spread collar and detailed with rope-like embroidery which has been completed by hand.
This product is part of our Small World collection: MR PORTER's global edit of brands that champion people- and planet-first manufacturing methods. Every piece in the capsule adheres to the principles of our Craftsmanship Code.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- The model is wearing a size larger to achieve a looser fit across the shoulders
- This jacket is designed for a regular cut
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- White organic cotton
- Spread collar, front patch pockets, navy embroidery
- Button fastenings
- 100% organic cotton
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.