Grandad-Collar Embroidered Linen Shirt
SMR Days' collections are inspired by wanderlust and realised through a range of Indian crafts. Made from upcycled and reused linen that would have otherwise gone to waste, this shirt is open-worked along the placket and hand-embroidered with contrasting cross-stitches.
This product is part of our Small World collection: MR PORTER's global edit of brands that champion people- and planet-first manufacturing methods. Every piece in the capsule adheres to the principles of our Craftsmanship Code.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- The model is wearing a size larger to achieve a looser fit
- This shirt is intended for a relaxed cut
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Navy linen
- Grandad collar, buttoned cuffs, back pleat, white embroidery
- Button fastenings
- 100% linen
- Dry clean
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.