Nyco Straight-Leg Convertible Nylon and Cotton-Blend Shell Trousers
Shawn Stüssy began selling shorts alongside his surfboards at Laguna Beach in the late 1980s. These army-green, straight-leg trousers convert into shorts with concealed zips at the knee. Cut from a nylon and cotton-blend shell, they have an elasticated waistband and logo tab on the left leg. They're perfectly versatile, on and off the beach.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- Relaxed-straight leg, low-crotch style
- These trousers are elasticated at the waist
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a S
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Army-green nylon and cotton-blend shell
- 83% nylon, 17% cotton
- Machine wash
- Designer colour: Bright Olive
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.