Formula 1 43mm Stainless Steel Watch, Ref. No. WAZ1010.BA0842
Back when McLaren owner Techniques d'Avant Garde acquired Heuer in the '80s (becoming TAG Heuer as we know it today), the houses riffed on their shared affinity for racing and issued this 'Formula 1' watch - it swiftly became a favourite of those at the top of their game in the motorsport world. Powered by a highly precise Swiss-made quartz movement, this edition is housed in a robust sapphire crystal and stainless steel casing. It's crafted with a unidirectional bezel just like the originals and has luminescent markers so it's legible in low-light conditions.
We offer a two-year warranty for all working parts and manufacturing faults for luxury watches. Call our Customer Care team for more information.
- Swiss-made calibre Ronda 6003.D quartz movement with up to 10 years’ battery life
- 4 jewels, 32,768 Vph
- Hour, minute and second hands
- Date window
- Blue sunray-brushed dial
- White Super-LumiNova®-filled hour and minute hands and applied indices, orange second hand
- Stainless steel case
- Unidirectional stainless steel bezel
- Crown for time and date adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Engraved case back
- Folding clasp-fastening stainless steel bracelet strap
- Case diameter: 43mm; case thickness: 11mm; lug width: 22mm
- Water resistance: 20 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Reference number: WAZ1010.BA0842
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.