Carrera Automatic 39mm Steel and Alligator Watch, Ref. No. WAR211B.FC6181
TAG Heuer's 'Carrera' collection is named after the infamous La Carrera Panamericana, an incredibly dangerous high-speed race across Mexico. Mr Jack Heuer was fascinated by it and set out to create a watch with a clean dial and only the necessary elements that would stand up to the harsh racing conditions. This modern version has a polished steel case, off-white dial and secures with a handsome brown alligator strap. Turn it over and you can see the precise calibre 5 automatic movement through the exhibition case back.
We offer a two-year warranty for all working parts and manufacturing faults for luxury watches. Call our Customer Care team for more information.
- Swiss-made TAG Heuer Calibre 5 automatic movement with 38-hour power reserve
- 25 jewels, 28,800 Vph
- Hour, minute and second hands
- Date window
- Off-white dial
- Polished, faceted and luminous indexes, markers and hands
- Polished steel case
- Polished steel fixed bezel
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Exhibition case back
- Clasp-fastening brown alligator strap
- Case diameter: 39mm
- Water resistance: 10 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Alligator: USA
- Reference number: WAR211B.FC6181
- Manufactured in Switzerland
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.