THE NORTH FACE
Himalayan Logo-Embroidered Quilted Nylon-Ripstop Hooded Down Parka
The North Face's 'Himalayan Parka' is inspired by the Everest expeditions and designed in collaboration with athletes, so it's really warm and practical. It's cut from nylon-ripstop woven with wind-blocking technology and filled with insulating down. The funnel neck has a fixed hood that's fitted with elasticated drawstrings so you can draw it closely around your face when the temperature dips.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- The model is wearing a size larger to achieve a looser fit
- This jacket is designed for a regular cut
- Padded, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Black and red nylon-ripstop
- Detachable hood, embroidered designer emblem, Velcro® cuffs, chest and front zipped pockets, internal pockets, fully lined
- Snap, Velcro® and zip fastenings
- 100% polyester; coating: 100% polyurethane; filling: 80% recycled down, 20% recycled feathers (Duck); lining: 100% polyester
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.