Shawl-Collar Double-Breasted Wool Tuxedo Jacket
Thom Sweeney is known for making use of texture, which its founder says can take a classic suit to another level. This tuxedo jacket, for instance, is cut from a meticulously smooth wool cloth and tailored with elegant shawl lapels and a double-breasted front - the buttons are covered to emphasise the clean lines.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- The model is wearing a size larger to achieve the runway look
- Regular cut blazer, tailored for a comfortable fit
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears an IT 50
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Cream wool
- Shawl lapels, felted undercollar, functioning buttoned cuffs, chest and two front welt pockets, double vent, four internal pockets, fully lined
- Double-breasted button fastenings
- 100% wool; lining: 100% cupro
- Dry clean
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.