Allied 40mm Gunmetal-Tone and Silicone Watch
Part of 'The Timex Archive' project, this 'Allied' watch combines heritage style and modern technology. The army-green dial is inspired by vintage field designs and has three hands, an INDIGLO® Night-Light and QuickDate® Feature. It's powered by a reliable quartz movement, secures with a black silicone strap and is water-resistant up to 50 metres.
This item’s measurements are:
- Max. Strap Length: 20cm / 7.9in
- Min. Strap Length: 15cm / 5.9in
- Strap Width: 2cm / 0.8in
- Face Diameter: 4cm / 1.6in
- Gunmetal-tone brass case, black silicone strap
- Army-green dial, date window, luminous hands and markers, INDIGLO® Night-Light
- Quartz movement
- Silver buckle fastening
- Water resistance: 50 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.