TOM FORD TIMEPIECES
001 Stainless Steel and Leather Watch
Mr Tom Ford's aptly named '001' line is the designer's debut collection of timepieces, inspired by the first fine watch he ever purchased. Featuring a Swiss-made Quartz movement, this one has a brushed stainless steel rectangular case and opaline dial stippled with indices modelled after the dashboard gauge of a car. The tan leather strap is interchangeable and sourced from the French village of Besançon that has a long reputation in artisanal horology.
- This item's measurements are:
- Min. Strap Length: 18cm / 7.1in
- Strap Width: 3cm / 1.2in
- Max. Strap Length: 22cm / 8.7in
- Stainless steel case, tan leather strap
- White dial, blue indexing and steel diamond-cut hands
- Quartz movement
- Buckle fastening
- Water resistance 3 bar
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.