Indigo-Dyed Herringbone Denim Drawstring Shorts
Universal Works' co-founder Mr David Keyte is heavily inspired by utilitarian fabrics and workwear – something that developed during his formative years in 1970s Hereford, England. These drawstring shorts are made from herringbone denim in reference to military materials and have been double indigo dyed to achieve an inky shade that will fade nicely over time.
Small to size. See Size & Fit notes.
- Fits small to size. Take one size larger than normal
- Regular-straight leg, low-crotch style
- These shorts are elasticated at the waist
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: waist size 29, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- Indigo herringbone denim
- Elasticated drawstring waistband, two front slash pockets, back buttoned flap pocket, metal eyelets
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.