Patchwork Cotton-Corduroy Jacket
Classic workwear is a rich source of inspiration for Universal Works. This jacket is made from cotton-corduroy that's milled in Osaka, Japan and is carefully constructed using a neat patchwork technique. The boxy shape means it layers comfortably.
Small to size. See Size & Fit notes.
- Fits small to size. Take one size larger than normal
- This jacket is designed for a regular cut
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- Black cotton-corduroy
- Classic collar, chest buttoned flap pocket, two front patch pockets
- Button fastenings
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.