Sanjuro Camouflage-Print Wool-Blend Gabardine Jacket
Mr Hiroki Nakamura travels the world in search of vintage clothes and new techniques to inspire visvim's collections - the collarless profile and loose fit of this 'Sanjuro' style borrow from traditional Japanese haori jackets. It's been made in the region from airy wool and linen-blend gabardine and is printed with a patinaed camouflage design.
- Size 1 = S, 2 = M, 3 = L, 4 = XL and 5 = XXL
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- The model is wearing a size larger to achieve a looser fit
- This jacket is intended for a relaxed cut
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a 3
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- Camouflage-print wool and linen-blend gabardine
- Front snap-fastening welt pockets
- 83% wool, 17% linen; lining: 100% rayon
- Made in Japan
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.