Seagull Leopard-Print Cotton-Twill Drawstring Trousers
Colour: Leopard print
WTAPS is one of the most popular labels to come out of the '90s Harajuku streetwear scene. Combining military and sub-culture references, these 'Seagull' trousers have been made in Japan from cotton-twill and printed with a leopard pattern that's shaded to resemble camouflage.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- Relaxed-straight leg, low-crotch style
- These trousers are adjustable at the waist
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: waist size 32, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- Leopard-print cotton-twill
- Elasticated drawstring waistband, two front slash pockets, back patch pocket, appliquéd designer emblem
- 100% cotton
- Hand wash
- Made in Japan
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.