Shop now. Pay with Learn more
Zenith has manufactured premium watches since 1865, and with the introduction of the new 'Defy Classic' reference at Baselworld 2018, it marked an innovative step toward the future. This white ceramic and rubber piece is powered by a a Swiss-made Elite 670 SK automatic movement that took over five years of in-house research to develop, and boasts an impressive 50-hour power reserve. Observe the intricate inner-workings through the openwork face and exhibition case back. We offer a two-year warranty for all working parts and manufacturing faults for luxury watches. Call our Customer Care team for more information.
Need more advice? Read the Luxury Watch Guide.
- Swiss-made Elite 670 SK automatic movement with 50-hour power reserve
- 28,800 Vph
- Hour, minute and second hands
- Date window
- Skeleton dial
- White, black and silver-tone luminous hands and indices
- White ceramic case
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Exhibition case back
- Clasp-fastening white rubber strap
- Case diameter: 41mm; case thickness: 10.75mm
- Water resistance: 10 bar
- Comes in a presentation case
- Reference number: 49.9002.670/01.R792
- Manufactured in Switzerland
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.