DEFY Classic Automatic Skeleton 41mm Brushed-Titanium and 18-Karat Rose Gold Watch, Ref. No. 87.9001.670/79.M9001
A contemporary interpretation of Zenith's 1970s design, the updated 'DEFY Classic' comes in a bold mixed-metal colourway of brushed-titanium and 18-karat rose gold. The Elite 670 SK automatic movement that powers the watch is showcased through a skeletonised dial and sapphire crystal case back, so no detail goes unappreciated. With Super-LumiNova®-coated hands, a 50-hour power reserve and 10-bar water resistance, this durable reference excels in both performance and appearance. We offer a two-year warranty for all working parts and manufacturing faults for luxury watches. Call our Customer Care team for more information.
Need more advice? Read the Luxury Watch Guide.
- Swiss-made calibre Elite 670 SK automatic movement with 50-hour power reserve
- 27 jewels, 28,800 Vph
- Hour, minute and second hands
- Date window
- Skeleton dial
- 18-karat rose gold-plated Super-LumiNova®-coated hands and indices
- Brushed-titanium and 18-karat rose gold case
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Exhibition case back
- Clasp-fastening brushed-titanium and 18-karat gold rose gold strap
- Case diameter: 41mm; case thickness: 10.75mm
- Water resistance: 10 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- MR PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Reference number: 87.9001.670/79.M9001
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.