Premier Automatic Chronograph 42mm Stainless Steel and Nubuck Watch, Ref. No. A13315351B1X1
Breitling first launched its 'Premier' collection back in the '40s as a way of mixing functionality with elegance, and the relaunched models still maintain those same design principles. Built in the label's Swiss workshop, this watch has a stainless steel case and nubuck strap that will withstand daily wear. It's powered by the calibre 13 automatic movement that's developed in-house and has useful 30-minute and 12-hour chronograph counters. There's no need to worry about not wearing it for a couple of days - the 48-hour power reserve keeps it ticking.
We offer a two-year warranty for all working parts and manufacturing faults for luxury watches. Call our Customer Care team for more information.
Need more advice? Read the Luxury Watch Guide.
- Breitling 13 automatic movement with a 48-hour power reserve
- 25 jewels, 28,800 Vph
- Hour, minute and second hands
- Date window
- Chronograph: 1/4th second, 30-minute and 12-hour counters
- Tachymeter scale
- Black dial
- Silver-tone hands and indices, white black markers
- Stainless steel case
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Engraved case back
- Clasp-fastening nubuck strap
- Case diameter: 42mm; case thickness: 13.8mm
- COSC-certified chronometer
- Water resistance: 10 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Reference number: A13315351B1X1
- Manufactured in Switzerland
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.