Tapered Logo-Trimmed Wool, Cotton, Silk and Cashmere-Blend Jersey Sweatpants
- IT 44 (sold out)
- IT 46
- IT 48 (low stock)
- IT 50
- IT 52 (only one left)
- IT 54 (only one left)
- IT 56 (sold out)
Fendi's tapered sweatpants are trimmed with the house's iconic 'Zucca' logo, which was designed by Mr Karl Lagerfeld back in 1965. Designed with smart centre seams, they've been made in Italy from fleece-back wool, cotton, silk and cashmere-blend jersey and have an elasticated drawstring waistband to customise the fit.
Small to size. See Size & Fit notes.
- Fits small to size. Take one size larger than normal
- Tapered leg, low-crotch style
- These trousers are adjustable at the waist and hem
- Mid-weight, stretchy fabric
- Model wears an IT 48
- Model measures: waist size 30, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Black fleece-back wool, cotton, silk and cashmere-blend jersey
- Elasticated drawstring waistband and cuffs, front and back welt pockets, centre seams, tonal-brown logo-jacquard trims
- 41% wool, 35% cotton, 17% silk, 7% cashmere
- Hand wash
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.